Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

Verkehrte Welt

Alright, time for some changes around here. From now on this blog will only be written in English out of respect to my numerous fans in the US. 

OK just kidding, since this blog is intended to keep my folks in Germany posted about my adventures in the land of the free, this will be a one-time-only special English issue. And it's also going to be really short. But none the less I hope you enjoy it.

Speaking of enjoying: I want to use this opportunity to announce that from now on I will never EVER accept the crappy old classic versions of the Christmas songs on my eardrums again. Seriously.
I was to 2 malls over the last week and listened to 5 versions of "Jingle Bells", 3 versions of  "Oh Tannenbaum" (yeah, that's right. They got it here) and at least 3 versions of "Last Christmas". And they all were good. Some were smooth Jazz, some others had a hint of Drum and Bass, all were at least not bad. Sure, the original versions are nice and all, but when you hear what else can be done with those classics they seem...well, kind of worn off. So while you do your Christmas shopping, take some time, talk to your local shop owner and you'll see that buying presents can be actually a little less stressful when you got some good tunes in your ear. Oh and of course while you're not enjoying different versions of Christmas songs, you can enjoy some brand new stories from San Francisco, which will be delivered right onto your screens within the next few days...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen